Hello and welcome to a News Roundup of yesterday, where I will tell you what happened yesterday in the world of football. Enjoy!
Premier League Headlines
Here are my headlines from yesterday’s matches:
- Arsenal Thrash Huddersfield As Gunners Too Good For Terriers(Arsenal 5-0 Huddersfield)
- Rudiger Heads Winner As Chelsea Edge Past Swansea(Chelsea 1-0 Swansea)
- Burnley Overtake Spurs With Win On South Coast(Bournemouth 1-2 Burnley)
- Sterling Scores 96th Minute Winner To Extend City’s Winning Run(Manchester City 2-1 Southampton)
- Salah And Mane Score As Liverpool Beat Stoke(Stoke 0-3 Liverpool)
- Rooney Scores From Half-Way Line For Hat-Trick In Everton Thrashing(Everton 4-0 West Ham)
Two Premier League teams have appointed new managers today. The first was West Bromwich Albion, who have replaced Tony Pulis with former Newcastle and Crystal Palace manager Alan Pardew. Secondly, Everton have gone ahead and recruited none other than Sam Allardyce to replace Ronald Koeman after all these weeks without a permanent manager. Big Sam was at the match against West Ham yesterday, but only as a spectator.